Friday, December 16, 2011

Blog to Live Another Day

Oh, for the love of dog and all that is unholy. I am blogging to live another day. Google 'revoked' my blog for lack of USE. I am compelled to blog. I live therefor I MUST blog. If they wanted a ranting and raving lunatic they have one now! I am the incarnation of Carl Panzram. Don't know who HE is? GOOGLE IT.


Carl was a man not known for his patience. He unrepentantly murdered over 10 men that we know of. And told his hangman to get jiggy with it. He was in a hurry to die.

So am I. It's the motherfucking holidays. (My mouth. I must be channeling a serial killer). I hate them. As a friend of mine, @PaulZink and I were discussing today, the holidays make us want to cram cell phones into the gaping maws of small children not necessarily our own. It is a small satisfaction that my son prefers his chickens kilt and skinned alive. Just kidding. But those are the thoughts that sprout like sugar plums into MY head during this festive time of year. Meh. Bleck.

So come on down with @Lonnie509, @PaulZink, the ghost of Carl Panzram & The Dude to your local bar/bowling alley for the holidays. We'll be drowning our woes in a nice Caucasian & having a quick game with Jesus and the boys.

I has blogged. As The Dude would say, "Fuck it."


No comments:

Post a Comment